Perhaps you have questions or suggestions, or you need more information about Gebr. Heinemann? We are always happy to hear from you. Simply complete the contact form and we will respond to your message as soon as we can.
Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Phone +49 (40) 30 10 20
Fax +49 (40) 30 10 21 04
Legal form: Limited Partnership
Headquartered in: Hamburg, Germany
Registered in: Germany at Hamburg district court, HRA no. 15017
VAT number: DE118908680
General partner: Gebr. Heinemann Verwaltungs SE
Legal form: Societas Europaea
Headquartered in: Hamburg, Germany
Registered in: Germany at Hamburg district court, HRB no. 121139
Managing directors: Stephan Ernst, Peter Irion, Kay Spanger, Raoul Spanger
Board of directors: Claus Heinemann, Gunnar Heinemann
Gebr. Heinemann regularly verifies and updates the information on its website. Despite this maintenance it is possible that some information may have changed.
Gebr. Heinemann accepts no responsibility or liability nor provides any guarantee that the information is always current, correct and/or complete.
Same applies to all other websites referred to via hyperlinks. Gebr. Heinemann is not responsible or liable for any content of these websites.
In addition, Gebr. Heinemann reserves the right to implement changes to the information provided.
The content of this website is copyrighted. Any reproduction of information or data, in particular the use of texts, text parts or images, requires the prior written agreement of Gebr. Heinemann.
1 General Information
1.1 Objective and Responsibility
1. This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our online service and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online service" or "website").
2. The online service is provided by Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG (Koreastraße 3 - 5, 20457 Hamburg) – hereinafter referred to as HEINEMANN, "provider", "we" or "us" - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
3. Our Data Protection Officer is: Sven Meyzis - IT.DS Beratung (Tel. 0049 40-21091514 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. The term "user" encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
1.2 Legal Bases
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
a. Consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data’s subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
c. Processing to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
d. Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
1.3 Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
a. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2 (e) GDPR.
b. Right of access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
c. Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
d. Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“) in accordance with Article 17 GDPR
e. Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
f. Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
g. Right to objection in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
1.4 Data Erasure and Duration of Storage
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1.5 Security of Processing
1. We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
2. These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1.6 Transfer of Data to Third Parties, Subcontractors and Third Party Providers
1. A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements. We only disclose personal data of users to third parties, if this is required e.g. for billing purposes or other purposes, if the disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the users.
2. If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
3. If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user’s consent or another legal permission is present.
2 Concrete Data Processing
2.1 Collection of Information on the Use of the Online Service
1. When using our online-service, information may be transferred automatically from the browser of the user to us; this information includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of the access, amount of data transferred, notification about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
2. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. to optimize the online service) as well as to ensure the security of processing in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. for the defence and clarification purposes of cyberattacks)
3. This information will be automatically deleted 30 days after the termination of the connection, unless any other retention periods require otherwise.
4. The collection of the data and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the provision of the online service. Therefore users are not entitled to the options of erasure, objection or correction.
2.2 Contact Form and Contacting via E-Mail
1. When contacting us (via online form or e-mail), the data provided by the user will be processed exclusively for processing the inquiry and its handling.
2. Any other use of the data will only take place based on the given consent from the user.
2.3 2.3 Web Analysis eTracker
1. Our website uses the analysis service etracker. The provider is etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg Germany.
2. The data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your Internet browser. The cookies make it possible to recognize your browser again. The data collected with etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify visitors to our website without the separately given consent of the person concerned and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
3. You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future. In order to object to the collection and storage of your visitor data for the future, you can obtain an opt-out cookie from etracker via the following link. This means that no visitor data from your browser will be collected and stored by etracker in future: http://www.etracker.de/privacy?et=V23Jbb. This sets an opt-out cookie called "cntcookie" from etracker. Please do not delete the cookie as long as you wish to maintain your objection.
4. Further information can be found in the etracker data protection regulations: https://www.etracker.com/en/data-privacy/
3.1 General Information
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to the users' web browsers where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies can be in the form of small files or any other types of information storage.
2. In the case that users do not want that cookies are stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies may be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional impairments of this online service.
3.2 Objection Options
a. deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
b. the US-American website: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
c. the European website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/
5 Right to Information and questions
We will provide you with details of any of personal data (e.g. name, address) that we have on record upon written request.
For questions, suggestions or comments on the topic of data protection, please contact Heinemann's data protection officer:
Tel.: +800 222 44 222
Hamburg, May 2018
Applicant Data Privacy Statement
Your registration on our applicant portal and the use of this portal (hereinafter used synonymously with applicant cockpit) as well as the sending of personal data are voluntary.
Declaration of consent
By using the portal and entering data, you consent to the personal data accruing being processed and used by Heinemann for a specific purpose.
Collection and storage of personal data
Your personal data is collected and stored by us when you send it to us by e-mail or post or make it available on our applicant portal as part of your online registration or to complete your online profile in the applicant cockpit.
With your registration on the applicant portal you show us your interest in employment in a Gebr. Heinemann Group company and provide us with your personal data beyond your concrete application for the purpose of filling a vacancy. At the same time, you declare your consent that we process and use the data provided to us for this purpose.
As part of the application process, your data will be used by our recruitment team and other authorised persons within Heinemann, in particular the managers involved in the application process, to check your profile for job offers.
By registering on our applicant portal, you agree that our recruitment team will contact and inform you during the selection process. If you no longer wish to do so, you can withdraw your application or delete your profile from the applicant cockpit at any time.
No matter where your data is accessed from, Heinemann will protect your personal data and comply with local laws and regulations on the collection and use of data. Your personal data will not be made available to any third parties outside Heinemann, unless you have given your consent or have been ordered to do so by the authorities. Your data will be stored in a computer centre in Germany. For legal reasons, adjustments to our data protection declaration may be necessary. We reserve the right to make appropriate changes at any time. In addition, we refer to our data protection principles.
Right of access and rectification
You yourself can view and update the data provided by you at any time in your applicant cockpit. You have the right to check and correct all of your personal data stored with us directly in our applicant cockpit if in your opinion they are incorrect or outdated. You are responsible for ensuring that this information is true and accurate.
Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to revoke this consent to the use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. All you need to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com
Retention of personal data
We store personal data for as long as it is necessary to carry out the application process you have requested or for which you have given your consent. Accordingly, we will usually delete your personal data six months after completion of the associated application procedure, unless other legal regulations require longer or shorter storage. If you have agreed that your data will be stored in our talent pool, the data will generally be deleted after twelve months.
Application of minors
If you are under 18 years of age and would like to apply to us, we assume that you have the consent of your legal representative (usually your parents). If we become aware that this is not the case, we cannot consider your application and will delete your data immediately.
Purpose of use
We will only use the personal data collected from you for the purpose of recruiting personnel or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, unless otherwise required by law.
You are responsible for all contents of your online application, e.g. for texts, photos, graphics, files, links etc. Please note that you do not infringe any trademark, copyright, personal rights or other rights of third parties.
For questions, suggestions or comments on the subject of data privacy, please contact the data privacy officer of Heinemann:
Gebr. Heinemann SE und Co. KG
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg, May 2018
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Here you can view our general terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact us.